The next wave of the energy transition will be led by hydrogen and green hydrogen will play a key role in a clean, secure, and affordable energy future. It is still in the development stage but many countries are taking major steps to lay a foundation towards an initial phase to develop the hydrogen market. Projects and investments are increasing on ground. Representatives from hydrogen producers and suppliers, fuel cell companies, automotive OEMs, hydrogen storage companies, technology providers, component manufacturers & industrial end-users, financial stakeholders and investors, service providers, government officials & regulators, sustainability mobility technology providers, and others will come to discuss perspectives & market opportunities for the hydrogen & fuel cells market.
In this virtual conference, we will get a comprehensive briefing on the likely stages of the planning, implementation, rollout, and how to get involved in the Green Hydrogen Market. We will deep-dive on the obstacles and bottlenecks both existing and potential, and how they can be overcome while opening doors to International Partnership & Strategy Briefing. During this conference, we will hear the viewpoints from key experts as they reveal the latest developments in billion-dollar hydrogen projects and initiatives
This event will bring together key industry stakeholders from all facets of the hydrogen industry to discuss the required economic and infrastructural innovations for a sustainable future energy carrier. With incredible advances recently in hydrogen, it is the best time to explore this booming industry. Join us to hear about the latest innovations, the state of investment, and the upcoming economic opportunities. This conference invites experts and senior executives across the whole Hydrogen and fuel cells industry value chain interested in meeting potential partners, create business opportunities, and gaining knowledge on the latest advancements to aid growth in markets.
What to expect?
- Definition & various factors within the hydrogen ecosystem
- Drivers behind the scaling of hydrogen and how hydrogen fits in decarbonizing sectors other than power
- India’s use case in hydrogen today and potential for green hydrogen
- Hydrogen Economy in India- Govt. driven or industry-led?
- Hydrogen development plan in India- Regulation, Policies, timelines, and scope
- Hydrogen production, storage, distribution & delivery logistics
- Current hydrogen applications and suppliers of green hydrogen
The Hydrogen Conference will include:
- 2.30-2.35 PM: Opening Remarks
- 2.35-2.50 PM: Presentation On Hydrogen Ecosystem- Mr. Sidharth Jain, CEO, MEC Intelligence
- 2.50-3.05 PM: Presentation On India’s Use case in hydrogen today and potential for Green Hydrogen By Hydrogen Association of India
- 3.05-3.20 PM: Case Study-Hydrogen in Steel Production
- 3.20-3.30 PM: Break
- 3.30-3.40 PM: Hydrogen Development Plan Of India-Regulation, Policy Outlook- Dr. P.C Maithani, Adviser, MNRE*
- 3.40-3.50 PM: Techno-Commercial Presentation
- 3.50-5.00 PM: Panel Discussion-Hydrogen Growth Path For India
- 5.00-5.15 PM: Q&A with Audience
*Tentative-Details to be given closure to the event
SolarQuarter is Asia’s Leading Knowledge & Media Company with credentials of organizing close to 500 World Class Conferences, Business Meets, Certified Trainings, Monthly Publications, Industry Awards. We create and deliver highly specialized information through digital portals, print publishing and business conferences providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses, and organizations globally. SolarQuarter has a very strong print & digital readership in a number of Asia-Pacific countries including, but not restricted to India, China, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, UAE, Oman, and many more.
For further queries on registration or discounts, please contact:
Tarannum Tarar| Sales and Marketing Executive, MEC+ | email@example.com| +91 8800 1100 61
Nikita Salkar| Manager – Product Development, WindInsider| firstname.lastname@example.org| +91 7718877515