OPPORTUNITY FOR HR LEAD
MEC Intelligence, also known as MEC+, is a leading consulting firm in the renewable and cleantech sector. Our Clients include the largest global energy players, private equity funds, and supply chain players. MEC+ has delivered insights on some of the largest M&A deals in India, hi-tech innovation and technology roadmaps for global supply chain players. Our team includes professionals from Top MBA colleges and Engineering institutes in India.
To support our growth, we are looking for an experienced HR professional who is interested in growing a company and building a strong culture.
This is a full time position and will be based out our Gurugram office. Limited travel will be needed.
- Developing onboarding, training, reward, performance plans and policies in line with the business needs and industry best practices
- Identifying multiple options to execute the plans, conduct cost benefit analysis, and engage/negotiate with third party suppliers
- Grievance handling, manpower planning, and team engagement
- Managing HR Ops including update of policies, legal compliance, compensation and benefits policies, redundancy programme
We will also expect you to support:
- Manpower planning and hiring
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Understanding expectations of team members from their roles, developing their development plans, and meeting the goals in development plans, while coaching them on issues such as work life balance, performance mismatch, emotional quotient
- Developing professional team through discipline, behaviour and leave management
- Team building exercises through psychometric tests, engagement activities
- Device procurement, handling entry and exit issues
Qualifications and Competencies:
- The individual is required to have 5-7 years of experience within professional services/ consulting firms
- Ability to be seen as a cultural role model
- Ability to engage and support team members
- Should have exposure and experience in managing the entire lifecycle of HR
- Should be able to network within and outside the organisation
The candidate will be required to work from our office in Gurugram. Travel will not be needed.
What we offer?
- A high degree of influence and responsibility
- A cross-sectional role with various level of complexities
- Opportunity to build both fun and performance in the team
- Attractive compensation
Send cover letter and resume to Sidharth Jain: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!